Hackenknall Audio Artwork



The sound comes from space.  

Hello earthlings after I stranded on your planet 20 years ago.  After I can no longer get my ship repaired with your technology, I want to inspire you with my music from my star systems.  Anyone interested in helping me can contact me at any time.  
I am a nationally conservative alien, and I am oppressed and discriminated against here by Antifa, communists, and other mutants.  

So turn up the volume, free your souls and lighten your hearts.  Rock on earthlings.


.
#MAGA2020 #KAG2020 #conservativeartists #conservativemusicians #hackenknall #musicproducer #musician #videoartist #artistfortrump #artistsfortrump #musicianfortrump #musiciansfortrump #patriotsunited

#hackenknall 






#makecaliforniagoldenagain #deannaloraine #erincruz #rhondafurin #donaldtru





#hackenknall #musicartwork #MAGA2020 #proudtrumpsupporter

 




 


#MAGA2020 #KAG2020 #conservativeartists #conservativemusicians #hackenknall #musicproducer #musician #videoartist #artistfortrump #artistsfortrump #musicianfortrump #musiciansfortrump #patriotsunited  #hackenknall, #hackenknall #hackenknall hackenknall 
 ***

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog